Kirkwood Dellinger Live @ Yucca Tap Room


"Kirkwood Dellinger Live @ Yucca Tap Room"


Now here is a band that at first, and I'll be honest, I wasn't to
crazy about. However, over the last year or so I have had the opportunity to see them perform live a few times, and their music really started growing on me. I caught them live at the Yucca Tap Room on Cinco de Mayo, performing with Stealing Your Kill and NEBA. And if there is one thing I can say about this band, even unaccompanied by a drummer, it is that they can pull off the sound of their recordings live without flaw. Their harmonies are spot on. Aside from sounding good live, Kirkwood Dellinger is also fun to watch. From switching up instruments between songs, to pulling fans up on stage to accompany their music by doing the robot. I highly recommend checking this band out either live or on their MySpace.


More info:
Kirkwood Dellinger MySpace | Facebook

0 comments:

Post a Comment